My Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Client can (but shouldn't be able to) delete transactions in prior closed periods

Go down

Client can (but shouldn't be able to) delete transactions in prior closed periods Empty Client can (but shouldn't be able to) delete transactions in prior closed periods

Post by Steve-CC Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:08 pm

This issue (a very serous problem) has been reported to AW and they said they were going to fix it but have not yet done so.

Steve-CC

Back to top Go down

Client can (but shouldn't be able to) delete transactions in prior closed periods Empty Re: Client can (but shouldn't be able to) delete transactions in prior closed periods

Post by Steve-CC Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:42 pm

This will be corrected on an update that will be released the Monday after next .

Thank you

Dave M

I was very happy to get a response. (I got a few of them this morning.) I am glad to see this serious problem is going to be fixed. I get chills when I think of all the havoc and wasted time this may cause.

I'll bet Dave doesn't have any of his own clients using using AR. I wonder if any of the AW staff are actually working accountants using these programs?

Seems like a problem like this should merit a faster fix. They acknowledged the problem on 7/16/13 - over a month ago.

Steve

Steve-CC

Back to top Go down

Client can (but shouldn't be able to) delete transactions in prior closed periods Empty Re: Client can (but shouldn't be able to) delete transactions in prior closed periods

Post by Steve-CC Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:26 pm

According another user on the AW fix it Forum - as of 9/4 this is still not fixed.

Steve-CC

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve-CC Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:58 pm

Can't believe it but it is still not fixed!

Got an email from AW 10/29/13 saying 'we have made changes to the program regarding the clients changing the data in a closed period."

It took me a few days to test it.  I logged in using client credentials and I was still able to edit and delete some transactions posted to closed periods - not all of them - so some improvement - but still some.

Steve-CC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum