My Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clickable amounts on an Income Statement a window opens but it is empty except for a message - "No data available in table"

Go down

Clickable amounts on an Income Statement a window opens but it is empty except for a message - "No data available in table" Empty Clickable amounts on an Income Statement a window opens but it is empty except for a message - "No data available in table"

Post by Steve-CC Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:11 pm

When I click on the click-able amounts on an Income Statement a window opens but it is empty except for a message - "No data available in table"

I think that since the amount is not zero it ought to show the transactions that make up the total.

This is happening on an income statement for a date range of 1/1 to current.

Steve

Steve-CC

Back to top Go down

Clickable amounts on an Income Statement a window opens but it is empty except for a message - "No data available in table" Empty Re: Clickable amounts on an Income Statement a window opens but it is empty except for a message - "No data available in table"

Post by Steve-CC Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:09 pm

I got an email from Support:

"When you have the report selected as comparative YTD make sure the department is set to combined and then try to drill down to the transactions."

I responded:

As Indicated in my previous post. I notice this problem on an Income statement for a date range - Financials / View Financials / Date Range.

It seems to work fine when viewing the Single and the Comparative YTD.

That is good to know for both of us. I have a work around and you only need to fix the Date Range report. : )

Steve

Steve-CC

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum